Injury Rehab Services in Blackfoot, Idaho
At Barnes Physical Therapy, our top priority is getting you on the right track after an injury or surgery. Our team offers quality physical therapist services that go above and beyond to help you get to where you want to be.
The Barnes Physical Therapy Difference
We are a locally owned and operated physical therapy facility that caters to your specific needs. We understand that each individual client has specific needs, and a cookie cutter therapy plan doesn’t work for everyone. We provide a one-on-one service that will get you the rehabilitation you deserve.
Physical Therapist Services we Offer
- We offer free injury screenings
- We are always accepting new patients
- We provide one on one physical therapy
- We do orthopedic and sports physical therapy
- We do post operative rehab for knee replacements, hip replacements, rotator cuffs, neck and back fusions, and workers comp claims
- We can help with sports injuries and work related injuries
- We practice Manual Therapy – all patients see a therapist one on one for the duration of their appointment
- Graston soft tissue manipulation
- Kinesio taping
Contact us Today!
If you have questions about the services we provide or about your insurance coverage, contact us today! You can reach us at 208-785-8018 and we’re located at 1250 W Bridge St, Suite F, in Blackfoot.